I'm trying to view my work website, but it is blocked.
I work for Wegmans, and they have a website called mywegmansconnect.com Whenever I try to go to this website, it tells me that it cannot connect to the website securly. On other browsers, the website works fine. Please help me fix this issue because there is no harmful data on the website.
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.71.2 for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- globalUpdate Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0
Ahh. Is this what you mean?
I am happy to say that there is a solution to this problem. For security reasons to fix this it how to be done on the developer side. The reason that Mozilla has blocked websites that use this technology can be found Hi jbenthin, I am sorry to hear that Firefox will not connect to your website. As a web developer myself I can understand your frustration. I am happy to say that there is a solution to this problem. For security reasons to fix this it how to be done on the developer side. The reason that Mozilla has blocked websites that use this technology can be found here. This site gives some basic information on how to fix this.
I hope this answers all of the questions that you have. If you have any more questions please ask.
Modified by James
I checked around. While several testing site say the site is up and running, I still had that error message. I did find these links. Do they help?
You can use this extension to enable SSL3 temporarily for a website that needs SSL3.
- SSL Version Control: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/ssl-version-control/
jbenthin they need to update parts of the site that only supports the vulnerable SSL 3.0
Modified by James