Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

getting error Unresponsive Script mail-msktbird_3.js (CAUSE: McAfee - again)

bdjim

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: chrome://msktbird/content/mail-msktbird_3.js:904

two boxes: continue stop script

It doesn't make any difference whether I select continue or stop script. A few minutes later a duplicate email comes in with the same script message. Eventually it stops, but I don't know why. I cannot find the script located on my computer.

What can I do to stop this?

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete. Script: chrome://msktbird/content/mail-msktbird_3.js:904 two boxes: continue stop script It doesn't make any difference whether I select continue or stop script. A few minutes later a duplicate email comes in with the same script message. Eventually it stops, but I don't know why. I cannot find the script located on my computer. What can I do to stop this?

Modified by Wayne Mery

All Replies (3)

Chosen Solution

That is your McAfee anti virus mucking up. I suggest you contact them.

Thanks. I will contact them

Thank you. Problem solved