If Yahoo will be the default search engine in vNext, does Yahoo plan to do Hungarian localization?
I've read that Yahoo is selected as the default search engine and will be introduced in the future versions of Frefox. However currently Hungary and Hungarian language and contents is not among the supported localizations.
I am wonderign whether this will be addressed in the future to provide better content and experience for Hungarian Firefox users or do we need to switch back manually our search engines to Google.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.67.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Picasa plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
hello muratiakos, this is a community-driven forum - we don't know about the intention of third-party companies. however, yahoo will only be the default for us-versions of firefox - if firefox changed the default for your language at any point in the future it would obviously be to a search engine which gets that right... https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2014/11/19/promoting-choice-and-innovation-on-the-web/