Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

how I can change the fire fox language??? now it is "persian" but I want to change it to "Enghlish"

ghosi

I don`t know any thing about persian language, but unfortunately it is persian now!!!!! So I don`t know how I can change it?? please help me

I don`t know any thing about persian language, but unfortunately it is persian now!!!!! So I don`t know how I can change it?? please help me

All Replies (2)

Chosen Solution

hello ghosi, in order to resolve that you can just download the english version from https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/all/ and install it on top of your current installation.