I have www.google.com/firefox set as home page. Why won't it open as of today?
I have read the support pages on this topic and have updated to the latest version, 34.0.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- A component of your photo software powered by RocketLife
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.1
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0
hello jdminsf, this page was last used several years ago - the default homepage now is under the address "about:home", which you can set like described atHow to set the home page . since the search partnership between mozilla and google ended, they've retired that google.com/firefox.
Thank you Philipp. So the relationship with Google must have just ended because google.com/firefox was appearing as my home page yesterday. Or maybe I last saw it on Sunday which makes sense since that was Nov 30th.