Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More

I need to use a USB port to drive a D/A converter to send audio to a PA mixer. How is that function done. I have the D/A

  • 1 reply
  • 1 has this problem
  • Last reply by philipp

more options

We use MP3 files for music at church. I need to access my music files and send them to a D/A through a USB port then to my mixer. (Much better quality than internal audio card) Guidance please!!


All Replies (1)

more options

hello, sorry but since this topic is not related to firefox or mozilla products, we won't be able to help you with that in this forum. thank you for your understanding!