My firefox crashed, I have lost all my passwords and bookmarks, how can I recover it?
Was on line, Firefox crashed, it asked me to recover it and when it recovered all my Bookmarks and Passwords were all gone, how can I recover them again.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.67.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.11
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Update
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:32.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/32.0
If you haven't already try closing out of Firefox and opening it again, I would try that first.
Did Firefox perform a Reset? That would create a folder on your Windows desktop named Old Firefox Data? If so, we could check there to recover your bookmarks and passwords. We'll have more information on how to do that if it's relevant.