Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

I cannot find any support for using templates to send to multiple addressees

Philip_B

I used this system last year, but cannot find how I did it; I want to send to all people in the special address book that I have set up, but without revealing the email address of all the members to each individual. I am using Thunderbird 24.6.0

I used this system last year, but cannot find how I did it; I want to send to all people in the special address book that I have set up, but without revealing the email address of all the members to each individual. I am using Thunderbird 24.6.0

All Replies (1)

Chosen Solution