right now, Firefox is down. down. I am at the public library, AZ-firefox is down. unable to use yahoo mail, but on Chrome now, yahoo mail fine.
Apparently, the trouble i had earlier today on my laptop, using a wifi server at the place i get wifi in the rent, is also affecting here at this large modern public library server too. it's not the computer not the public library, it is Firefox, Firefox is down. no way to other than read an email on Yahoo, unable to send or send a reply in fact, no reply button shown.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.0 r1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- IE Tab 2 Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- AlternaTIFF v2.0.1
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
Is your system information accurate? The "More System Details" to the right of your question shows a very out-of-date configuration, with Firefox 9, a version of Flash from October 2011, etc. I'm not sure it makes sense to try to troubleshoot the recently updated Yahoo mail site with those components...
Also, try accessing your Yahoo! mail through the applicable home page (www.yahoo.com, att.yahoo.com, etc.) instead of using an old bookmark or old home page setting. Sometimes the redirect to the newest server fails leading to dysfunctional pages.
Please stick with the thread that you started earlier today. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1017123