order of bookmarks is not recovered using sync
I'm just noticing that when I log to my firefox account to sync firefox on a different PC, the order of bookmarks on the bookmarks toolbar has completely changed.
Hi lukeba, Beautiful! I will mark your post as solved, in the meantime if this happens again there is a "Sync Now" in the Tools menu.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- The IcedTea-Web Plugin executes Java applets.
- The Videos 3.10.1 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
Hi lukeba, This happens to me as well. If this happens in a new profile, I would assume that this is expected. Is it possible to sort them on the second device?
Actually, they are supposed to be in order, but there are bugs addressing they are not, please bear with us as we try to address the issue. Thank you.
I think I understood the problem: probabily the syncronization was not finished (it takes quite a long time and I didn't find a status indicator). I have been accessing my profile from other two PCs and the order of boomarks was correct.
Hi lukeba, Beautiful! I will mark your post as solved, in the meantime if this happens again there is a "Sync Now" in the Tools menu.