This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Firefox freezes when a harddrive it is not operating from is doing a lot of writing
Hey, So I have 2 harddrives in my pc. I use one for writing a lot of data and another for my programs (this one is an ssd). I've installed firefox on the one used for programmes. When I dump a lot of data to my other harddrive, firefox stops responding. I would like to know why, because I know my pc can handle the data (when I dump data to the ssd I get 10x the performance). Thannks for your time, Maocx
All Replies (1)
To find the correct solution to your problem, we need some more non-personal information from you. Please do the following:
- Use ONE of these methods to open the Firefox Troubleshooting Information page:
- Click the menu button , click on help and select Troubleshooting Information.
- Type about:support into the Firefox address bar and press the enter key.
- At the top of the Troubleshooting Information page that comes up, you should see a button that says "Copy text to clipboard". Click it.
- Now, go back to your forum post, right-click in the reply box and select Paste from the context menu (or else click inside the reply box and press the Ctrl+V keys) to paste all the information you copied into the forum post.
If you need further information about the Troubleshooting information page, please read the article Use the Troubleshooting Information page to help fix Firefox issues.
Thanks in advance for your help!