Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
This thread was closed and archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Locked Archived

How do I get Colorful Tabs to work in this new version?

Kasey1967

Colorful Tabs is gone. Horrible white tabs in it's place. How do I get them back? (I've updated Colorful Tabs).

Colorful Tabs is gone. Horrible white tabs in it's place. How do I get them back? (I've updated Colorful Tabs).

All Replies (4)

Hi,

The developer released an update to that add-on located at http://www.binaryturf.com/free-software/colorfultabs-for-firefox/

As for your issue with the add-on, you should take that up with the developer himself. Most of the times after the release of a new Firefox version, add-ons may become incompatible. It's up to the developer to address these issues and update it accordingly. You can contact the developer from their add-ons page.

I have the update. The colorful tabs work when I'm in the "customize" mode. They disappear as soon as I'm out of it.

The problem is not solved, although it is marked as "solved".

Moderator Comment
(Duplicate thread closed. Continue at /questions/1000075) -m