Protect your information with Firefox's privacy settings on iOS
- Private Browsing in Firefox for iOS Firefox lets you browse without saving your history or cookies on your iPhone or iPad.
- Automatically close Private Tabs when leaving Private Browsing How to change a setting in Firefox to close all your Private Tabs when you leave Private Browsing.
- Tracking Protection in Firefox for iOS Firefox for iOS has a Tracking Protection feature that uses a list provided by Disconnect to identify and block trackers.
- Clear browsing history in Firefox for iOS Clear your browsing information, like sites you've visited, autofill information and site preferences.
- Add or remove Top Sites from the home screen The Top Sites panel in Firefox for iOS displays your most frequently and recently visited sites. Learn how to manage this screen.
- Set up a passcode and Touch ID in Firefox For added security, Firefox works with Apple's Touch ID to let you manage your passwords with your fingerprint or passcode.