Protect your information with Firefox's privacy settings on iOS
- Clear browsing history in Firefox for iOS Clear your browsing information, like sites you've visited, autofill information and site preferences.
- Tracking Protection in Firefox for iOS Firefox for iOS has a Tracking Protection feature that uses a list provided by Disconnect to identify and block trackers.
- Private Browsing in Firefox for iOS Firefox lets you browse without saving your history or cookies on your iPhone or iPad.
- Set up a passcode and Touch ID in Firefox For added security, Firefox works with Apple's Touch ID to let you manage your passwords with your fingerprint or passcode.
- Automatically close Private Tabs when leaving Private Browsing How to change a setting in Firefox to close all your Private Tabs when you leave Private Browsing.
- Customize Firefox Home on iOS The Top Sites panel in Firefox for iOS displays your most frequently and recently visited sites. Learn how to manage this screen.