Advanced and experimental features
Learn tips beyond the basics and try features before they're released to the public.
- Multi-Account Containers Multi-Account Containers is a Firefox WebExtension that lets you separate your work and personal browsing.
- Firefox Nightly Error Collection Learn about Firefox Nightly's error collection policy.
- About SHIELD Studies How to opt out of studies
- Test Pilot - try Firefox's experimental features Test Pilot is a program to allow early adopter users to test experimental new Firefox features. Learn how to participate.
- New Test Pilot experiments Try out the newest experimental Firefox features on Test Pilot.
- Using a dedicated profile for Firefox Nightly How to create dedicated profiles for Firefox and Nightly to avoid profile corruption.
- About Firefox Pioneer Learn more about this feature of SHIELD studies.
- Opt out of DNS over HTTPS Studies Learn more about the DNS over HTTPS study.