Forum response - Bookmark folders missing in Firefox Quantum
If you can't find all of your bookmarks and bookmark folders in Firefox Quantum (version 57), try this solution:
- Click on the Library icon on your Firefox toolbar.
- Click on Bookmarks, then click on Bookmarking Tools.
- Click on Add Bookmarks Menu to Toolbar.
- A Bookmarks Menu icon will be added to your toolbar.
- Click on the new Bookmarks Menu icon. You should get the same Bookmarks Menu as in earlier Firefox versions.
Let us know if this solves the problem.