Showing questions for topic:

How to add tineye extensions to Firefox browsers

How to add tineye.com to browser I did tineye.com than https:// tineye.com and said I did it wrong this is so dam irritating bc stupid tineye was like just go to themes a… (read more)

How to add tineye.com to browser I did tineye.com than https:// tineye.com and said I did it wrong this is so dam irritating bc stupid tineye was like just go to themes add in’s and no u guys have to have some darn tech lingo not helpful for old people what to type bc it’s not correct according to to u guys not so easy to find themes add on and no can’t just add on have to do some special code. Lingo won’t accept tineye.com

Archived 2 230

ads blocker

How is it possible that even Edge - in addition to Orion - have implemented ways to include extensions within the iOS app, while the Firefox developers keep saying that t… (read more)

How is it possible that even Edge - in addition to Orion - have implemented ways to include extensions within the iOS app, while the Firefox developers keep saying that they can't do it because of Apple restrictions?

Archived 1 425

Are Extensions On iOS Ever Possible?

I am going to be giving a talk in a few months on why uBlockOrigin is an excellent extension and on the open web in general. Part of that will be focusing on how Firefox … (read more)

I am going to be giving a talk in a few months on why uBlockOrigin is an excellent extension and on the open web in general. Part of that will be focusing on how Firefox on Android allows for extensions. I know that Apple gets very restrictive with how they allow browsers to work on their system. Realistically, is extensions for Firefox for iOS something we can see happening in the future? I'd like to know if I should tell people to wait for it or make a call to arms for engagement to see if we can push us to that point.

Archived 1 170