Illelivant ads
irrelivant files and Ads
irrelivant files and Ads
How can i use AB Download extension in my iPhone device with firefox
Where to find browser extensions?
Hi, I was excited for the AdBlock feature on the iOS version of Firefox only for it to not be present in my browser settings. I am not sure why, is it because of my iOS v… (read more)
Hi, I was excited for the AdBlock feature on the iOS version of Firefox only for it to not be present in my browser settings. I am not sure why, is it because of my iOS version because I do not wish to update to the latest.
Hey there! I keep seeing this feature mentioned, but I don't have it on my App and I'm running the latest iOS Firefox release. Is it a phased rollout? Thanks! --Brian … (read more)
Hey there!
I keep seeing this feature mentioned, but I don't have it on my App and I'm running the latest iOS Firefox release. Is it a phased rollout?
Thanks! --Brian
Hello! Using the new v156 for iOS. Unable to find new ad-blocker under settings>browser as directed on home screen. Anyone? Please advise. Thx! See https://www.firefox… (read more)
Hello! Using the new v156 for iOS. Unable to find new ad-blocker under settings>browser as directed on home screen. Anyone? Please advise. Thx! See https://www.firefox.com/en-US/whatsnew/156/?oldversion=152.0.6&utm_medium=firefox-desktop&utm_source=update&utm_campaign=156
Just want to use the internet without having to close the re direct ad and go back twice. I have strict setting on but still has no effect. I just started using iPhones r… (read more)
Just want to use the internet without having to close the re direct ad and go back twice. I have strict setting on but still has no effect. I just started using iPhones recently and I’m thinking I might just quit and go back to androids. This is basic stuff needed for use. Is there any way to stop this? Appreciate the help.
Where can I add extensions for browsers
how to turn off adblocker
On my iphone google assumes everyone is in the US, even if you add UK to every search. Is there a way to make it search for local answers ? on desktop I have an extension… (read more)
On my iphone google assumes everyone is in the US, even if you add UK to every search. Is there a way to make it search for local answers ? on desktop I have an extension to change it from .com to .co.uk is there anything similar on IOS
Want to add x-posed extension to my Firefox app on my iPhone.
I absolutely do not want "perplexity" anywhere near my Firefox IOS environment. I don't like it, and further dislike "perplexity" inserting itself to my browser experienc… (read more)
I absolutely do not want "perplexity" anywhere near my Firefox IOS environment. I don't like it, and further dislike "perplexity" inserting itself to my browser experience. I consider "perplexity" a nuisense and an obstacle to my search habits. I have followed a removal process by logging into my "perplexity" account under Settings, and requesting Delete with no success, "perplexity" remains.
Please share with me how to rid "perplexity" my Firefox browser experience!
Block ads for Youtube
Moderator note: Moved from the Firefox Desktop forum to the Firefox for iOS forum based on UA.
I have proton pass on an extension on Firefox on my iMac. I want to add the extension to my Firefox on iPad. I deleted Firefox app and reinstalled, I thought I downloaded… (read more)
I have proton pass on an extension on Firefox on my iMac. I want to add the extension to my Firefox on iPad. I deleted Firefox app and reinstalled, I thought I downloaded the extension of proton pass, but I can’t find it. Each time I go back to Firefox and search for the extension it asks me to download Firefox again. I’m in a loop. Would appreciate any help! Thanks!
Hey, are there any add-ons for Firefox client I need them!
I tried to add extensions on my Firefox but every time I click, it said to download Firefox. I also tried the delete and download back method and that’s doesn’t work eith… (read more)
I tried to add extensions on my Firefox but every time I click, it said to download Firefox. I also tried the delete and download back method and that’s doesn’t work either. Please help
Suddenly I get popup ads whenever I click on a new item. Very annoying. I have Duck Duck Go that is supposed to avoid that.
Hi, The question may asked for a lot but... I have a Mozilla account with about 1000 bookmarks, years of hystory and tons of passwords, in brief, i'm locked to Mozilla ec… (read more)
Hi,
The question may asked for a lot but... I have a Mozilla account with about 1000 bookmarks, years of hystory and tons of passwords, in brief, i'm locked to Mozilla ecosystem.
Someone gifted me an ipad, so my first thing is to install FF on this to enjoy the web as i like (without ads btw).
As always on new devices, i've looking for uBlock Origin wich is the only serious adblocker on the market.
What a deception to see that it's not possible to install any extension on IOS...
Yes, i can use the ublock "extension" for Safari but then i cannot sync with my other devices.
Guys i dont know what to do, all my data is on my Mozilla account because i trusted them for years, but my iPad suddendly goes unusable because the web with ads is unusable and the web witout my Mozilla account is unusable.
What about a fork with uBlock integrated by default ?
Thanks a lot
Hello, I’m here to ask, how do I install extensions? I have the Firefox app downloaded but when I try to install BTRoblox, Roblox+, and etc. It shows me an “Download Fire… (read more)
Hello, I’m here to ask, how do I install extensions? I have the Firefox app downloaded but when I try to install BTRoblox, Roblox+, and etc. It shows me an “Download Firefox and get the extension”. Now, I think there’s an issue with the add-ons memory card. Because it would take me to a page of mozilla.org. And there the only thing it’s says is “Almost there! Now finish installing Firefox.” Even if I have the app downloaded, I’m on an iPad and I need multiple extensions to download. How do I fix this?
Nowadays safari can easily use uBlock origin lite to block ads and MS edge allows users to use adblockplus. However, Firefox iOS is still “ad friendly”, no way to block t… (read more)
Nowadays safari can easily use uBlock origin lite to block ads and MS edge allows users to use adblockplus. However, Firefox iOS is still “ad friendly”, no way to block them 😭