The add-on "Disconnect" no longer displays the drop down menu properly after updating Firefox to v29.
This add-on extension "Disconnect", after upgrading to Firefox 29 now displays only a tiny drop down box when clicked vs the full drop down menu. Before the upgrade it worked fine. It does this whether adding it to the tool icons in the upper right of the window (left of the new Firefox dropdown menu) or whether adding it to the Firefox menu itself as an additional icon. The extension appears to work in terms of blocking adds/tracking, as before, just can't see what is in the drop down menu. Already tried disabling and re-enabling, no change.
hello pkoof, please directly contact the extension developers through the means provided at the homepage - they can likely give you more detailed guidance and are the only ones who can fix bugs or make necessary adjustments in the addon for new firefox versions. thank you...Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 r0
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.55.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Picasa plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer 188.8.131.52
- IE Tab plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
hello pkoof, please directly contact the extension developers through the means provided at the homepage - they can likely give you more detailed guidance and are the only ones who can fix bugs or make necessary adjustments in the addon for new firefox versions. thank you...