This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
How to change font which firefox uses?
When i hit ctrl+u to show source code of website the window open in courier new font i want to change it because it is not as readable as other fonts,how can i do this?
All Replies (3)
- Click either the Firefox button or the Tools menu and choose Options.
- In the Options window, click the Content icon.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Select Fonts for: Western
- Set the Monospace font to whatever you want, e.g. Consolas.
Your post shows how to change font "website" uses i want to change "firefox' own" monospace font page's source code is still courier new(I changed monospace to consolas)
It applies to the View Source window as well as web pages: see the attached screenshot. Try also modifying the monospace font for Other Languages and User Defined.
If that doesn't help, check if you have the same problem in a new profile.