Can not delete bookmarks in firefox 27
I am trying to organize my bookmarks in Firefox. Many are old. I want to organize and delete unused bookmarks. I have followed the firefox help tutorials but none of the the method ssuggested work. Suggestions?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Provides information about the default web browser
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.9
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- LogMeIn remote control components
- Plug-in for Workspace
- RealPlayer Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
You can open the Bookmarks Manager (Library) via Bookmarks > Show All Bookmarks and remove a bookmark via the right-click context menu or via the Organize button on the toolbar in the Library (it is the first of the three buttons).
Thank you for your help. Much appreciated! I was able to delete the bookmarks in the "library" but not the bookmarks at the "1st. Level" When I open bookmarks, a long list presents itself. I click a page and am directed to that page. In the URl is a blue star for editing the bookmark. I click on remove this bookmark, but it remains. Thank you
Is this about the location bar drop-down list?