User Account Can't access internet once parental controls used, even after turning off parental controls
I set up a user account for my child. I am able to access the internet through firefox. I then set up parental controls and can NOT access the internet anymore. I turn off parental controls for that user account. I still can not access the internet from that account.
Parental controls is a part of the Windows operating system and not Firefox. You can get help here: http://support.microsoft.com/ask-community/windows/Read this answer in context 3
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.9
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- A component of your photo software powered by RocketLife
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
Parental controls is a part of the Windows operating system and not Firefox. You can get help here: http://support.microsoft.com/ask-community/windows/
I will try at the microsoft support website...