"s7.addthis.com" is stopping/blocking? some websites from opening.
Downloaded Adblock Plus to try and limit unwanted ads, cookies, etc, but now I'm not able to view/listen to KUOW.org among many other websites. Added the filter request to Adblock for s7.addthis.com as recommended earlier, but that has not solved the problem. Thanks.
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.05
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.0
- Picasa plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
The best person to ask about this may be the developer of the add-on, however I did find some information on how to customize the filters got the add on. Add Block Plus Acceptable ads
Please make sure that from the about:config page that this item is set to true: extensions.adblockplus.subscriptions_exceptions checkbox true
For more information the "How can I see what you are allowing?" portion of the add-on's information page has more details.