Can you tell me if these websites load for you?
In Internet Explorer I get the same results In Chrome both pages load properly
I have tried clearing history/cache/cookies
On 64bit Windows 8.1
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- SumatraPDF Browser Plugin
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.0
- DivX Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
Both of the above sites load correctly for me.
Please check if all your plugins are up-to-date. To do this, go to the Mozilla Plugin Check site.
Once you're there, the site will check if all your plugins have the latest versions. If you see plugins in the list that have a yellow Update button or a red Update now button, please update these immediately.
To do so, please click each red or yellow button. Then you should see a site that allows you to download the latest version. Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation and follow the steps mentioned in the installation procedure.
Boot the computer in Windows Safe Mode with network support (press F8 on the boot screen) as a test to see if that helps.
You can try to reset (power off/on) the router.
Hmm, they are both working now that I am at home (was at school earlier). Haven't encountered this at school before, but maybe that has something to do with it
Thanks for the help