How do i get the option for Bypassing when i get a "this connection is not trusted"? This is my company SSO sign on web site
the only 2 options i have are: Get me out of here and Technical Details. The documentation shows a third option to bypass, but this is not available to me. I am trying to get an SSO passed into a website that uses my corporate SSO in our SaaS subscription. It works fine on IE10 and was working fine on Firefox until recently.
Additional System Details
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.04
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/24.0
You mean there is no longer an "I understand the risks" choice?
Note that the forum software detect your computer as Windows NT 4.0
Check that you do not run Firefox in compatibility mode or with a reduced screen resolution.
Make sure that you do not run Firefox in compatibility mode.
You can open the Properties of the Firefox desktop shortcut via the right-click context menu and check the "Compatibility" tab.
Make sure that all items are deselected in the "Compatibility" tab of the Properties window.
What does it say under the technical details?
If "I Understand the Risks" is missing then this page may be opened in an (i)frame and in that case try the right-click context menu and use "This Frame: Open Frame in New Tab".