How do I stop Firefox from opening each time I turn on my computer?
When I turn on my computer Firefox automatically opens up. I want to stop this. How do i stop this from happening? This is a new thing.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.7
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- DivX Plus Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Hello barrythelamb, see if the next is helpful : https://support.mozilla.org/questions/757110#answer-108749
(removed the locale reference in the link - c)
Modified by cor-el
- Control-click on the Firefox Dock icon and uncheck 'Open at Login'
- Click Accounts (in the System row of the System Preferences window)
- Click the Login Items tab
- Click on Firefox in the list
- Click the Minus (-) button