how do i create a short cut icon to my desk top
I want to create short cuts that appear on my desktop for quick and easy access to various sites. I am a graduate student and prefer Mozilla over any other browsers. My wife uses google chrome or something and she simply goes into "tools" and is given the option to create a shortcut to the tool bar or desk top. I am sure Mozilla offers that same option, I am just unable to find it. Again i just want to know how to create shortcuts straight to my desk top. Thank you
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.8 r800
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.528
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:23.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/23.0
You can drag the "Site Identity Button" (globe/padlock) on the left hand side of the location bar onto the desktop to create a shortcut.
You can also use an extension.