This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
MOZcrt19.dll missing. Where can I get it?
Removed old Firefox, downloaded Firefox Setup Stub 22.0 -- started to get missing dll errors. Uninstalled, reinstalled, same problem. Did a search for all dll, found nspr4.dll in Yahoo Messenger folder, fixed that one. But I don't have MOZcrt19.dll anywhere on my computer. Don't want to use "free dll download" sites. OS was provided with my computer (XP Media Center, SP3), I have no disc. Where can I get MOZcrt19.dll safely? Anybody know? Thank you.
All Replies (2)
Certain Firefox problems can be solved by performing a Clean reinstall. This means you remove Firefox program files and then reinstall Firefox. Please follow these steps:
Note: You might want to print these steps or view them in another browser.
- Download the latest Desktop version of Firefox from http://www.mozilla.org and save the setup file to your computer.
- After the download finishes, close all Firefox windows (click Exit from the Firefox or File menu).
- Delete the Firefox installation folder, which is located in one of these locations, by default:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox
- Mac: Delete Firefox from the Applications folder.
- Linux: If you installed Firefox with the distro-based package manager, you should use the same way to uninstall it - see Install Firefox on Linux. If you downloaded and installed the binary package from the Firefox download page, simply remove the folder firefox in your home directory.
- Now, go ahead and reinstall Firefox:
- Double-click the downloaded installation file and go through the steps of the installation wizard.
- Once the wizard is finished, choose to directly open Firefox after clicking the Finish button.
Please report back to see if this helped you!
Why do you want this mozcrt19.dll file?
I only see it in a Firefox 3 versions (e.g. 3.6.x) program folder, but not in later 4+ versions.
Also note that in current Firefox version a lot of files are packed in a few other large files and individual files are no longer present.