I want my awesome bar to 'autocomplete' with my history, but not other suggestions
The latest version of Firefox has been downloaded onto my laptop.
When I start to type an address in the awesome bar, I want it to 'autocomplete' with my history, but NOT with other suggestions for different websites.
At the moment, using the about:config website, I can either turn everything on or everything off.
I ONLY want it to suggest my history. I DON'T want it to give me other suggestions as it is currently doing.
Thanks in advance.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Conduit Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.17.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0
Go to Firefox menu > options > Privacy > Location Bar > Suggest History only