(Error code: ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap) - any suggestions?
Can't access https://www.cmsid.navy.mil/ - receiving this error, (Error code: ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap) - any suggestions?
Trying to log in - I'm a navy sailor. Used to be able to access it while I was away in school. Since I returned home, no such luck!
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.7
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.5"
- Google Update
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Pando Web Plugin
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Version 0.9.18, Copyright 2006-2009 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Version 0.9.18, copyright 2006-2010 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:21.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/21.0
something is wrong with that site, it is likely down as i have midori, firefox, and chromium all try to connect and failed
confirmed, the site is down http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/cmsid.navy.mil
but the regular http://www.navy.mil/ shows up fine so the subdomain is down or has been removed.
also the connection isnt trusted that is why you are getting that error message
Modified by kobe
I was starting to believe it was down, but wasn't sure. I used to be able to login before, so that's why I was confused - not sure if it was a certificate error or such.
I checked it and also get this error with DoD Root CA-2 and DOD CA-28 installed.