How do I set default download locations
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.21.2 for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0
To set the default download location, click on orange Firefox button on the top left > options > options > General tab and then click on browse inside the Downloads box to select the location you want your downloads to be saved in.
Modified by JayMah
I do not have an option "OPTIONS" when I right or left click on the Orange ball in the Far-Upper Left corner. I have "Restore, Minimize or Close" as options.
I have spent a lot of time looking through anything related to "Settings, Preferences or the Such" throughout the package. It by default is dropping everything in my "Downloads" folder on my C: Drive which I only use for operating system(s).
You can look here:
- Tools > Options > General: Downloads
Thanks, That was where I missed the option before. I could have swore I searched in that area a couple of times before. I guess I gotta go back to drinking again :)
With the new Download Manager there are now fewer download options available, so it is easy to miss that section.