On full screen mode is there a way to see the loading status?
When phone is turned to full screen mode, there is no loading status.
So it is difficult to know when you have clicked on an icon. There is no indication on the page for how long the next page is going to be.
Is there a way off having a loading bar on full screen without the status bar?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r115
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Android; Mobile; rv:21.0) Gecko/21.0 Firefox/21.0
How are you getting to full screen mode? I assume you are using Full Screen mobile add-on?
Try the following instead:
- Download Firefox Beta (v22) from google play
- Navigate to about:config
- In the search bar look for "dynamic"
- Toggle 'browser.chrome.dynamictoolbar' to 'true'
- Close the tab
Now when using Firefox beta the navigation/loading bar will disappear automatically when you scroll down a page and will reappear when you click on a link.
Please note that this is an experimental feature so there may be some issues. But I think it works better than the add-on. The feature will eventually come to the standard release version of Firefox for Android.