How to delete all items in download folder under bookmark in the shortest time?
I understand that all downloads from internet and yahoo/google mail are stored in the "Download" folder which I see under bookmark when I want to delete. I think that if the download folder is never emptied, then my mac will slow down. Therefore I want to delete these downloads which I have already seen. How do I delete ALL items in the shortest time? Deleting items, even in groups, takes a long time. Is there a method that I can use so that all items in the folder are deleted in one stroke? Thanks. Unguja
Yes, it did work. Thanks a lot. UngujaRead this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 188.8.131.52
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Try (first button on toolbar) Organize > Select All (Command + A) to select all items in the right pane in the Library.
Modified by cor-el
Yes, it did work. Thanks a lot. Unguja