How do you stop multiple Youtube videos from playing at the same time?
As of a few days ago, when I click on a youtube video, as the commercial begins to play, you can begin to hear multiple/different commercials playing at the same time. After the commercials, the same issue occurs with the main video--multiple videos are being played at the same time and are not in sync. I've updated all my plug ins and have tried the suggestion posted in the forum provided in the link below in which someone else has expressed the same issue, but nothing has worked so far. Does anyone know what can be done?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.24
- Version 126.96.36.19938
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.0
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_32 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.2.6
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- ToolBook Plugin 10.00.205
- Delivery Network Acceleration by BitTorrent™
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r4
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Are you loading those videos as Flash or HTML5? It is possible to prevent videos from playing until you click something with Flashblock for Flash or Stop Tube HTML5 for HTML5. You can also stop the commercials with Adblock Plus with an Easylist subscription.