why some posts in facebook pages not appear using mobile view but appear with desktop view ?
The same problem occur with other browsers but not with facebook program
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.4; en-gb; GT-N8000 Build/IMM76D) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Safari/534.30
What type of post?
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache.
The Firefox cache temporarily stores images, scripts, and other parts of websites while you are browsing.
Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies, do the following:
- Tap the menu icon located at the top right corner. This is the icon with 3 bars. On older Android devices you'll have to press the hardware menu key and then tap More.
- Tap Settings.
- After that, you will be taken to the settings screen. In the settings screen, look under the section Privacy & Security and select Clear private data.
- You will then be taken to a list of what can be cleared. Select the following 2 for deletion:
- Cookies & active logins
- After those have been selected, tap the Clear data button to actually clear the cache and cookies.
Did this help you with your problems? Please let us know!
Probably talking about videos and games and also some other links. Facebook is dumb like that in that it restricts certain types of content on the mobile site, yet it will happily show it in the mobile app. Blame Facebook. It's not a browser issue.