The Reader view in Firefox for Android strips away images, ads, videos and menus from a web page, so you can focus on reading. You can also change website’s font, increase or decrease the font size and change the background color. Reader view is only available for articles, blog posts and other web pages that can be simplified.
To view an article in reader view:
- Open the website.
Tap the menu button.
The page will load in reader view mode. . (This option will only appear for certain types of websites such as articles and blog posts.)
- Select Aa and then you can change any of the following:
- To change the font to Sans serif, tap Sans serif.
- To change the font to Serif, tap Serif.
- To decrease the font size, tap the ‒ icon.
- To increase the font size, tap the + icon.
- To change the website’s background color, tap one of these options:
- Dark: Changes the background color to black.
- Sepia: Changes the background color to a reddish-brown.
- Light: Changes the background color to white.