The content part of my eMail's have disappeard due to a moving of a margin
I believe the inner separator margin between the folder column on the left was moved too far to the right and I can no longer read my emails. I can see all my files on the left and all that I have to the right is a big expanse of nothing where the open email content used to be. Can't bring the margin back from the right. Tried to reset Firefox and it came back up w/ the same issue.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.15.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.4"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
This setting might be saved in a cookie or it might be saved in your settings on your mail site. With the cookie, at least you can clear that.
Please save any work (e.g., draft messages) first.
While viewing a page on the site, call up the cookie dialog using either of these to remove the site's cookies:
- right-click and choose View Page Info > Security > "View Cookies"
- Alt+t (open the classic Tools menu) > Page Info > Security > "View Cookies"
Then try reloading the page and logging in again. Did that clear it?
It also might be saved in a "Flash cookie". Adobe has two ways to clear content for any site that has used Flash local storage:
- Windows Control Panel > Flash Player > Storage tab
Modified by jscher2000