How do you save downloaded files to flash drive?
I downloaded a video clip, three in fact. I want to save them to a flash drive so that I can share them with my family on a computer that doesn't have an internet signal. How do I do this?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.4.0 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
If you know how to download it, change the settings to ask you where to save. If your USB is in, it should then let you save there.
If you have already downloaded and saved those videos then you can use Windows Explorer or another file manager to copy the files to an USB stick.
Make sure that the actual files are copied and not a shortcut (link).
Also make sure that you have a player installed that can play that media file.