Opened an email attachment with personal identity information in it on a hotel computer. I want to make sure i removed the file.
I only selected open with and not save so did a copy save to that computer? so did I view only?I want to search and didn't see the file name, but is there anything else to check. I also cleared Mozilla history.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.4"
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.112
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
After rebooting PC it shouldn't be possible to find it.