How to restrict the Open File option in Firefox 15 in Linux?
I am using firefox 15 on RHEL 6.0. I want my firefox "Open File" option could be able to browse only the files in /tmp.Other than /tmp location should be restricted to browse.How to do this?
Additional System Details
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- nspluginwrapper is a cross-platform NPAPI plugin viewer, in particular for linux/i386 plugins.This beta software is available under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- The Totem 2.28.6 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100827 Red Hat/3.6.9-2.el6 Firefox/3.6.9
Thanks for contacting Mozilla Support. We appreciate your patience while we find an answer to your issue. I am currently escalating this issue to our advanced troubleshooting team. Please allow 24-48 hours for a response. We apologize for an inconvenience caused.
Firefox uses the standard GTK file picker. Use whatever options GTK/Gnome provides. You may be able to accomplish this with a chroot or using the unix permission model.