I accidentally deleted the "most visited" feature. How can I reinstall it?
There is a list of websites and features below the address line at the top of the start page. Some of the items in it are "Getting Started", "Bing Traffic", "Customize Links", etc. I tried to clean our the "Most Visited" feature as it was not updating, and I accidentally deleted it altogether. How can I reinstall "Most Visited", and can I edit its features?
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.17.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- Picasa plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Thanks for reaching out to Mozilla Support about your issue. We value and appreciate you as a user.
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Did you know that Mozilla Support is helped out by volunteers? Be part of SUMO! http://mzl.la/OJtpch
If any response posted satisfies you to be your solution, please mark it as your solution.