Roboform toolbar disappears after persona changes
When FF starts up and the persona changes (such as with Personas Rotator), the Roboform toolbar disappears. When you retrieve it using Right-Click > Customize, personas can now change and the toolbar won't go away. Any way to make this annoyance go away?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0
Check with default firefox theme
The default Mozilla theme is basically that persona that looks like one those devices used by painters to color their brushes (I think the persona's name is "caramel"). I don't like it and always use another persona.The only issue is that for some reason when you change it the first time, the Roboform toolbar disappears. When I go to Options -> Toolbar Layout and put it back, then it stays put no matter how many times the persona changes or rotates. It's just irritating having to put it back every time you start FF. Any clues?