Why is my browser opening the last page visited. How do I change it? I don't want it to do that
Why is my browser opening the last page visited. How do I change it? I don't want it to do that. How do i fix this issue?
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 126.96.36.199
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Go to Tools>Options>General tab Where it says When Firefox starts -drop down box- Change it to show my home page Make sure you have the home page put into that box under the menu.
How to set your home page - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/How%20to%20set%20the%20home%20page
Other - You should check your Plugins and update as needed.
- Check your Plugins - https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502 (newer version available)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01 (newer version available)
You fix does nothing.
You can check if you have an user.js file in the Firefox profile folder that sets the browser.sessionstore.resume_session_once pref to true.
You can use this button to go to the Firefox profile folder:
- Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Show Folder (Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder)