I was in a chat box with skype and I clicked on the link to copy the text but it came back with "can't copy becuse not permitted in your browser"
I was in a chat box with SKYPE and I clicked on the link to copy the text but it came back with "can't copy because not permitted in your browser"
I can highlight copy and paste from other web screens with no problem.
The chat window however doesn't give access to the lines that have scrolled past the window so highlighting the text won't work. Other chat windows grab the entire text when the user clicks on the copy link or icon.
I just installed firefox and haven't tried other chat windows to see if the problem could be repeated.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Nitro PDF plugin for Firefox and Chrome
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.118
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
I don't know what this is about.
Use the keyboard if the buttons on the web page aren't working.
- Copy: Ctrl+C or Ctrl+Insert
- Paste: Ctrl+V or Shift+Insert
- Cut: Ctrl+X or Shift+Delete