How do I get Firefox to stop automatically logging me in?
As soon as I tap the Firefox for android icon, it goes automatically to a Facebook page. I can log out of Facebook, and go back to my Firefox icon, and it logs me right back on. How do I stop all this automatic activity? In settings, some of the sentances are not complete. One says "alow Firefox to n" with an option to check box. WTH?
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Android; Mobile; rv:19.0) Gecko/19.0 Firefox/19.0
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!