How to get back to normal. F11 doesn't work. Don't have menu bar or dock.
I went to fulls screen. Now I can't get back to normal screen size. I don't have tool bar, menu or dock. Can't click on anything. F11 doesn't seem to work with Mac Snow Leopard.
On Mac you should be able to toggle full screen mode via command+Shift+F.Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- Version 126.96.36.19992
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printing FireFox Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
You may have discovered this by now, but sliding the mouse pointer all the way to the top of the screen should make the window title bar reappear along with the minimize/maximize/close buttons. On Windows, you can right-click and a small menu appears that allows you to exit full screen mode. (On Mac, maybe it's a long press??)
There are two of us who use the Mac. We each have our own name and password. After my husband signed in and then logged off...I went on. Everything went back to normal. Maybe it was just a glitch. But I'm glad it's over! Thank you for the time you spent replying to my post.
On Mac you should be able to toggle full screen mode via command+Shift+F.