tried all crash suggestions, FF continues to crash, clicking on download, the locations window and more - no crash reports, it just disappears
Firefox crashes repeatedly. Most noticeably when I attempt to upload a file, but also when simply clicking in the locations bar to follow suggested troubleshooting options. I also cannot access various menu options such as Menus, Options without it crashing. This occurs whether or not I'm in safe mode.
I'm running FF 18.0.2.
I have run Malwarebytes andfound no malicious software.
I have attempted to submit crash reports by typing 'about:crashes' in the location bar, but instead of submitting the crash report I get a 'Throttling' screen with the following message:
You're seeing this page because the crash report you selected was held back from submission. For statistical purposes, we don't need every crash report and sometimes we decline the submission of a crash report as a form of throttling. If you'd like to see your crash report, type about:crashes into your location bar and your report will be automatically submitted to our server where we'll give it priority processing.
Thank you for reporting your crashes.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 22.214.171.12492
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.7.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.0; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
You are using Windows 2000 with Firefox 18? That's not possible.