Adobe PDF plugin 10.1.5.33 does not print correctly. Some text comes out all garbled but looks fine on screen.
I am using Adobe PDF plugin 10.1.5.33. I can open PDF files and they look fine. When I print some of the test comes out all garbled - usually labels, notes at bottom etc. If I disable plugin then when I open PDF Firefox uses Adobe PDF reader to open file and then printing is fine. I have Adobe reader 10.1.5
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_38 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
I am seeing the same issue with Reader 184.108.40.206. Without the Adobe plugin enabled, no issue. Probably related to the type of font being used for the garbled text. There are many font bugs related to various fonts and various Adobe programs filed at Bugzilla. Looks like Adobe has some fixing to do with their Firefox / Netscape plugin.
hello, please see http://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/quick-fix-print-pdf-image.html - if you cannot solve it this way please contact adobe's support since the plugin will handle printing independent of firefox...