On a page reading and close it to go to another page to read and without prompt - firefox returns to a screen I clicked off and closed. How can I stop this?
On facebook- when I read on wall and click on a person to respond and read another and go to someone else timeline or look at photos - without warning one of the previous places I was at reopens.
This is true also for browsing on the internet. Should I uninstall Firefox?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 184.108.40.206
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 220.127.116.11
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Picasa plugin.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello, can you try to replicate this behaviour when you launch firefox in safe mode once? if not, maybe an addon is interfering here...