Firefox keeps crashing and no idea whats causing it. It's been crashing anywhere between 3-10 times a day. I need help getthing this fixed!
last 5 crash reports.
Modified by cor-el
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Nexon Game Controller
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Happy Cloud Web Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- DivX Plus Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Same here, if I load a site with any Flash content. I can't update to version 18.0.2. from 18.0.1 either. The updater fails every time I try. I even downloaded the complete program, and it won't even start/run. I've pretty much switched to Chrome. I don't really like it, but it works.
Modified by justlou
That can be a problem with SProtector
Yeah I just checked Sprotector did a virus check and even checked where they said it'd be. (Hidden files are also shown) it's not there.
yeah I can load sites that have flash. but if it has a lot of flash on the site then it tends to crash faster. which is almost impossible to get past these days.