Save All Tabs for Later command does not work
Right click on a tab, then press Save All Tabs for Later. Nothing happens. I don't understand where it is saved for later.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Version 188.8.131.5292
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Nexus Plugin, providing authentication and signing features
- Net iD Plugin
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello this functionality is part of the pocket ("read it later") extension & will add the open tabs to your reading list...
I do not understand how Pocket works. F ex I have accidentally pressed the Mark as Read and thought it would be found in Archive. It is not there ! You have this option in the Archive too - what does it do ? I have sent these question to support Pocket and got a default response to "We have received your email, and will do our best to answer it as soon as we can" but they never give you an answer. So using Pocket since seems buggy ??